Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vulcan…Yet Again

Over the weekend, my sister Jessica, a friend (Kylee) and I took a little road trip to Vulcan to visit the other sister and celebrate her 20th birthday. Some highlights (good and bad) of the trip:

-We almost got really lost because it was Kylee’s first time using her GPS.
+Views like this on the drive out are incredibly stunning (My camera can’t even capture just how vividly green, yellow and blue everything was)

Vulcan 067 +I went to my first ever Demolition Derby. How very redneck of me. (I kid! Please don’t hate on me for saying that)
Vulcan 036Vulcan 041

-Practically everything closes by 6pm on a Saturday, so our dinner options were very limited.
+A few people came over for a fire, BFL (Beer Football League) and some Pictionary
+I got to snuggle with these cute faces:
Vulcan 050 Vulcan 025 Vulcan 064 -We didn’t stay nearly as long as I would have liked. I wish my sister lived so much closer so that we could do this more often!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...