Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

#40

1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re splurging?
On a regular day, I put in coffee whitener and sugar. If I’m splurging, I’ll want a white chocolate mocha.

2. What is your genre of books to read?
I don’t think I have a particular genre that I favor over others, I just read what sounds good.

3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
France, obviously.

4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
I'm thinking that I would have written about either Music Therapy (I wanted to be a Music Therapist when I was around that age), or volunteering.

5. What word describes you best?
I asked Stephen for his input, and his first offering was Fool. After I told him to try again, he said Punk. When I told him to be serious, he said Erratic.
I’m going to go with neurotic.

6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)
Camping/meeting my new nephew! Coming up next month.

7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?
If everyone participating in the discussion can be mature and level headed, then I don’t mind. If everyone starts getting hot headed, then I’d rather steer clear of the controversial topics.

8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
4 free hours to each day.

9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
Can I be cheesy and say pink and gray? The mascot would be a giant cupcake.
Don’t ever leave me in charge of things like this.

10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
I would teach kindergarten. I love little kids!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...