Monday, October 17, 2011

My Life In Instagrams

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned it here before, but I love Instagram. I love applying different filters to my pictures and keeping up with everyone else’s pictures through the app. I use it constantly. I’ve been seeing a feature around on some blogs called InstaFriday, which seems to have originated from Life Arranged. I think it’s a great way to share little peaks into a bloggers life, but since I usually post 7 Quick Takes on Fridays, I thought I’d just go ahead and share some of my recent Instagrams today! If you follow me on Twitter, then there’s a good chance you’ve already seen most of these pictures. If you don’t have Twitter, then here’s another look into my everyday life.

Skeleton

This little Q-Tip skeleton was a craft project with T on Friday. He loved making it so much, and we happily chattered away about our bones while making it. He even burst out that I’m the best babysitter in the world! He’s too precious for words.

Wreath

Here’s a grownup craft project from last week: a Halloween yarn wreath. It’s residing on my front door, and I kind of love it. Stephen thinks that I should add some bats to it though.

PSL

This was a little project during nap time at work last week: a homemade pumpkin spice latte. (Find the recipe here.) It was super delicious, and just what I needed to get me through a rough morning.

pumpkin

Speaking of pumpkins, I roasted my own pie pumpkin for Thanksgiving. It was a surprisingly easy process and produced some delicious pumpkin puree. I’m tempted to go back to the grocery store to pick up another pie pumpkin before they all disappear!

Spices

Any idea what I was getting ready to make with this line up of spices? Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes, of course! I am so glad that Stephen and I took the time a couple of years ago to organize all of our spices like this.

Stephen

On Thanksgiving day, we took a little walk over to the river before dinner. Stephen climbed down the hill to grab some pictures. While looking through them later in the day, I found out that Stephen had gotten a picture of me posting this picture to Instagram!

JessDan

Stephen and I took turns taking some pictures of my sister and her boyfriend. They’re too cute.

Do you use Instagram? If not, do you use any other camera apps?
Also, if you’re on Twitter and we’re not already friends, find me here!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...