Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving here in Canada. A lot of people celebrated and had their turkey dinners last night, but my family isn’t doing it until tonight. I’ll be headed over to my parent’s place in the early afternoon to hang out and eat massive amounts of delicious food. I’m in charge of dessert: pumpkin pie cupcakes, peanut butter chocolate chip bars and pumpkin pie ice cream.

Pumpkin

{I roasted a pie pumpkin for the first time this past weekend!}

This year, I’m thankful for the many wonderful things in my life; Stephen, my family, my friends, my house and my job. My list stretches on far beyond this, but we’ll keep it short and sweet today.

Please tell me, what are you thankful for this year?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...