Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays

pinterestingwed

 

I’ve got a bit of a thing for maps. Luckily for me, Stephen also has a love of maps, so I’m slowly incorporating more of  them into our home decor. Here’s just a few of the map related things that I’ve been pinning lately.

Globe Cluster

Collection of globes. I would love to have a tabletop in my house filled with a collection of globes! How cool would that look? For now though, I’d settle for even one globe.

where we're from

Where we’re from. Yet another idea for my gallery wall. If I could find some good printable maps of where Stephen and I were born, I would be all over making this. I also think that it would make a cute wedding gift!

Go Somewhere 

Go somewhere. I have a love of typography, which naturally leads me to love scrabble tiles. This picture actually inspired me to create something for my gallery wall, pictured below.

September 27 269

Paris Wall Map

Paris wall map. It’s no secret that I have a love of Paris, so this wall map really speaks to me. One day, when I own my own home, I plan on recreating something similar in my bedroom. How fun would that be?

What have you pinned lately? What are some things that you love?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...