Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

#53

1. Who makes your Thanksgiving dinner?
My Dad makes the turkey and stuffing, and my Mom makes the rest. My great grandma and I do the baking.

2. What is your favorite recipe the includes pumpkin? (bonus points for including the recipe)
My great grandma’s pumpkin pie. The recipe will posted on here at some point!

3. What are 5 things you want for Christmas?
A bedspread, a crafting table, more craft supplies, and some new cookbooks. Cookbooks definitely counts as two things.

4. Does your family draw names or do you buy for everyone?
We buy for everyone. I suggested doing a Secret Santa this year and everyone quickly vetoed that idea.

5. How do you feel about motorcycles?
I love them! My grandpa owns a motorcycle, and I was often on it when I was a kid. One of my favorite memories is him coming to pick me up on his motorcycle and taking me to the movies.

6. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy Saturday?
Bake! If there’s a thunderstorm, I like to throw on a scary movie.

7. What is the coolest thing to do in your city?
This may sound crazy, but I think the coolest thing about Calgary is it’s proximity to the mountains. I know that’s not in the city, but I’m in love with those mountains, and love catching glimpses of them when I’m at work in the NW part of the city.

8. Do you paint your fingernails?
Only for special occasions because I chip the paint much too easily. My toenails are almost always painted though.

9. Who is your favorite actor over the age of 50?
I love Meryl Streep.

10. Do you have a high school letter jacket?
No. I don’t even know if my high school did letter jackets, to be honest.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...