Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

#52

1. Do you color? If you do, is it with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.?
One of the perks of my job is getting to do crafts whenever I feel like it, and this often involves coloring. I prefer using markers, but I'll use whatever's on hand.

2. What’s the most organized part (or system) in your house?
Our spice drawer. All of our spices are in matching containers and are labelled. I love them!

3. What’s the most unorganized part (or system) in your house?
Our closets. Our apartment is small and we own a lot of stuff, so we don't have much room for storage. I have to store my craft supplies in my bedroom closet!

4. If you had unlimited amounts of time and money, what museum would you want to see and why?
Every museum in New York. They all seem so much more exciting than the ones I've been to in Canada. (My favorite so far though, is the Royal Ontario Museum)

5. What is your favorite part of the fall season?
Probably the same thing as most people: the crisp, cool air. Wearing sweaters and scarves. Carrying around warm drinks and eating pumpkin flavored things.

6. Did you dress up for Halloween?
Not this year. This will be the second year in a row that we're moving a month after Halloween, so I didn't want to get invested in Decorating for Halloween, which means I was lacking the Halloween spirit.

7. Have you started Christmas shopping?
Yes. I probably won't finish until mid-December though.

8. Do you crack your knuckles?
I try not to anymore, but sometimes I just can't help it.

9. If you had to live in another city for a year (all expenses paid), which city would you choose?
If it's only for a year, it's a toss up between New York and Paris.

10. Do you have any reoccurring dreams?
It's been a while since I've had reoccurring dreams, but I used to have one when I was a kid where people I knew fell out of trees and turned into zombies. The entire dream was Sepia colored too. So odd!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...