Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

#19

1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Ben and Jerry’s One Cheesecake Brownie. Most amazing thing I have ever tasted.

onebrownie
2. What is your earliest memory?
The only thing coming to mind at the moment is a memory of preschool (or maybe it was a daycare of some sort?) My mom was late to pick me up, so I was sitting in the classroom doing a craft. I really needed scissors, but whoever was in charge of me wouldn’t let me use them! It still frustrates me when I think about it.

3. What is your earliest memory of a dessert?
This is cheating, because it’s not actually my memory, but I love it, so I’m sharing it anyway. The first time my Uncle D’arcy babysat me, he decided to bake Boston Cream Pie. My mom came home to find the kitchen covered in flour, and me sitting in my highchair, covered in it! I like to think it’s what gave me my passion for baking.

4. Do you have any recurring dreams?
I haven’t had any recurring dreams in years, but when I was younger, I kept having a dream about zombies. Everything would be sepia coloured, and I would be walking home from the park, when people would fall out of trees, face first into the cement. When they got up, they were zombies! Sounds ridiculous now, but it was scary business when I was a kid.

5. Have you ever dreamed about dessert?
All the time. I’m not even kidding.

6. What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without?
Coffee? Talking with my boyfriend? Food?!?!
Besides those obvious things, my cell phone and computer would have been my first choices.

7. What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again?
I can’t recall anything so horrible that I would never want to have it again…but I’ll just go out on a limb and say anything mango flavoured. Not a fan.

8. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? (Assume someone else is footing the bill, but within reason…so “the moon” won’t work)
Paris. No contest.

9. If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have (assume someone else is buying it for you. Within reason though, no “gold sprinkled ice cream cones.”)
Probably the cheesecake brownie ice cream. It’s been ages since I’ve had some!

10.  What was your first impression of your significant other? If you’re single, what was your first impression of your best friend?
I was actually ridiculously nervous, because I took one look at Stephen and knew we’d be together a long time. Freaked me the heck out. But once I looked past that, I thought he was ridiculously good looking.

11. What is your first impression of dessert pizza? (Personally, I think it’s weird. I love dessert but I don’t want any on my pizza.)
Ooh! Like the kind from Pizza Hut? I remember eating it as a kid and thinking it was awesome. Anything other than that sounds really odd.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...