Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Recap

I originally had a different post planned for today, but I’ve been having technical difficulties with it. I’m waiting on an answer to an email I sent, hence the late blog post today. The other post will have to wait for another day.
Now on to my weekend!

I’m not going to lie, it wasn’t a relaxing weekend for me. Saturday morning started off nice and early because this little nugget was dropped off at my house:

Emily

Her Mom was going to be the nail model for my sister who was taking her certification test. It was a fairly easy morning, since she was in a good mood and was all smiles for me. She was picked up shortly after lunch, and I had a couple of hours free.

weather

Not too long afterward though, I had to venture out into the cold to go babysit for the evening. See how cold it was? Did you notice the “Feels Like” temperature? Yeah, it was COLD outside! I was finished babysitting by 10pm, but then I had to venture back out into that crappy weather and take a train and walk home afterward. I was so glad to get into bed that night!

Emily2

Guess who made a return appearance at my house on Sunday? Her Mom wanted to go see Twilight, so we both figured that since Saturday was so easy, we’d hang out again on Sunday. Yeah, it wasn’t a piece of cake. Little Emily screamed nearly the entire time her Mom was gone. She’s the loudest baby I have ever cared for, and she was inconsolable. I’ve never had so many problems with a baby in my life! As cute as she is, I was thankful when her Mom came and picked her up.

Stephen and I made a quick trip to Bed Bath and Beyond that night to pick up a new mop (the “Slim” version of this Shark mop.) We may have also picked up our first Christmas gift this year! We found an awesome one for our twin niece and nephew.

There’s my weekend in a nutshell! What did you get up to over the weekend? Was yours more relaxing than mine?

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...