Thursday, May 19, 2011

M&M Kissed Pretzels and Rolo Turtle Pretzels

This may be two of the simplest recipes that I almost considered not posting them. After I realized that not everyone has heard of these, I knew I had to put them out there anyway. The M&M Kissed Pretzels are so addicting. I’ll make them for a party and then proceed to eat most of them when no one’s looking. The last time I made them was for Easter, and before I even put them out for everyone, I stuck some in the freezer for me to eat later. I can’t keep my hands off them.

The Rolo pretzel turtles are a newer recipe to me, and are equally as addicting. I also made these for Easter, but it was hard to judge which was the favorite. These guys seemed to go quick, but I think that may have been because there was less of them. I’ve seen recipes for both of these posted everywhere, so I don’t have any specific links to them. I’m not adding quantities to the ingredients list, just make as many as you’d like! I took these pictures with my iPhone, and I forgot to get a picture of the finished M&M kissed pretzels. Use your imagination for what they’d look like!

M&M kissed pretzels

M&M Kissed Pretzels

Mini pretzels
Hershey’s Kisses (any flavor will do)
M&Ms

1. Preheat oven to 200F.
2. Lay out mini pretzels on a baking sheet. Top each pretzel with a Hershey’s kiss. Bake for 3-5 minutes, or until the chocolate begins to soften.
3. Once you take the baking sheet out of the oven, quickly push an M&M onto each kiss. Let cool.

rolo pretzel turtle

Rolo Pretzel Turtles

Mini pretzels
Rolo chocolates
Whole pecans

1. Preheat oven to 200F.
2. Lay out mini pretzels on a baking sheet. Top each pretzel with a Rolo chocolate. Bake for 3-5 minutes, or until rolos begin to soften.
3. Once removed from the oven, press a whole pecan onto each rolo chocolate. Let cool.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...