Monday, January 24, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?

No, but I've been seeing a ton of cute stuff around the blogosphere that makes me want to start.

2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
Yes. It's currently a picture of the Eiffel Tower and says Paris, Je T'aime. It's fairly organized.

3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I vary between using a notebook and nothing at all. My notebooks is more or less a place to jot down notes, reminders and ideas.

4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I used to have two; one for work and one for going out. My work purse broke, so now I just use one for everything.

5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
This one is pretty cute.


6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
Turbo Tax or some similar program.

7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
One; Georgia.

8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
2; US and Canada.

9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
There's 4 on our bed that we sleep with. Grand total in the house is around 12, not including the ones we sleep with.

10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
A soon as there's snow on the ground, people shouldn't be wearing them. I don't think I wear flip flops below about 10C, but that all depends on my mood and what time of year it is.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...