1. What are your designated chores in your home?
We don’t really have designated chores around our house, but I do have to admit that most of them end up being my responsibility anyway.
2. What is your least favorite chore to do around the hose?
Cleaning the bathrooms.
3. What was your designated chore growing up?
Cleaning my room, doing the dishes and making school lunches.
4. Did you get paid to do chores or was your allowance connected to you completing your chores?
We didn’t really have an allowance, so I definitely didn’t get paid to do chores!
5. If you had a bit of extra money, would you hire a cleaning person or would you save the money for something else?
I always say that I would hire a cleaning person, but the truth is, I probably wouldn’t. There’s always something more important that that extra money could go toward.
6. What chores will you make your kids do around the house?
Cleaning their rooms, picking up their toys around the house and putting away their own laundry. I used to make my old nanny kids put away their own laundry and they hated it!
7. How frequently do you do laundry? Wash your sheets? Dust?
I do laundry whenever I start to notice it piling up, so about every 2 to 3 days or so. As for our sheets, I don’t have a consistent schedule, just whenever I notice that they need washing. Same goes for dusting.
8. Do you have a designated “chore day” during the week?
No, but then again, I usually end up doing chores on the weekend, as I hate cleaning on workdays.
9. What is your favorite chore–if such a thing exists?
I don’t mind loading the dishwasher (I hate unloading it though) and I don’t mind doing laundry.
10. Do you do anything to help pass the time while doing chores (music, TV, etc.)?
I’ve always got music on. Singing along to the radio helps pass the time.